Welcome to The Dharma Center!
formerly Invigorations Massage and Wellness Center
Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls.
~ Joseph Campbell
That being said, the doors to The Dharma Center are wide open to be of service; come and partake in the bliss.
There has been a conscious decision to open The Dharma Center "softly" - our commitment remains client centered therefore there were no big announcements, no grand marketing campaigns - the intention was to keep the doors open and serve.
Beginning in July we will start a series of renovations to various rooms within the center. Again, on purpose we will work as unassumingly as possible to not disrupt the therapeutic milieu.
A few important facts:
1. All gift cards sold as Invigorations are in good standing at The Dharma Center
2. Janet and Sharyn remain at The Dharma Center, continuing to bring wellness into awareness.
3. We will continue to provide Kundalini Yoga on Monday evenings from 7-8:30 pm , along with additional classes of Bhakti Yoga and Raja, Hatha, Ashtanga Yoga, taught be Certified Yoga Instructors.
4. We will continue to sell Dermalogica products along with other new items.
5. We will continue to host Reiki Shares, by donation.
6. We have added additional Licensed Massage Therapists who specialize in Crystal Energy Massage, Lipomassage and Ayurveda.
7. We are open Sundays by appointment.
In Loving Service
The Dharma Center
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE using our BookNow button >>
The Dharma Center (formerly Invigorations) offers many choices for treatments. These therapies are consistently focused on managing pain, injury or illness; reducing and managing stress, and maintaining wellness. The treatments can be effective in and of themselves or as a complement and support to other medical treatments.
As well as offering health services, The Dharma Center (formerly Invigorations) has various classes, group therapies, special health related events, and health care products for purchase. Call and ask about our Yoga classes and other current offerings.
Goals of Our Care
- Relieve pain
- Promote health, relaxation, and well being
- Promote education related to self-care
- Offer services to help people feel invigorated and renewed
- Create a nurturing and healing environment
The Dharma Center (formerly Invigorations) is located in Central New York in the city of Cortland. It is housed in a beautiful vintage Victorian property near the downtown area. We are centrally located to three ski resorts less than 15 minutes away, 25 minutes from Ithaca, 30 minutes from Syracuse, and have easy access to Interstate 81 and Route 13. There are many fine restaurants nearby.
Would you like more information?
Need a place to host meetings, classes, or small conferences? Please contact us!
"When I walk through the door at Invigorations, it feels like home. It is a welcoming and peaceful place." ~Anonymous
Follow Us on Twitter
Watch for alerts on "SAME DAY" massage and facial openings. If you can come on that same day, you'll receive a special discount on your treatment, $10 OFF. To get your discount, just tell us you saw the appointment opening on Twitter. You'll also find listings about new specials and information on massage, skin care, and wellness.